Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hilarious!

Okay, this may not be very g-rated, but it was dang funny:) Kidding, kidding, it isn't too obscene, but I had to post this because I cried from laughing so hard. We were in Bass Pro Shops last night and Ryan was talking to a guy about guns. So being bored as I usually am and chasing kids in that area of the store, I look over to see why Reese is being so quiet and discover that she has her pants down (yes, underwear also). So I say, "Reese, what in the heck are you doing?!" She looks at me very nonchalantly and says, "I'm scratchin' my butt, mom." So I proceed to pull her pants up and tell her that we don't just rip our pants down and scratch our bums in public to which she replies again, "I'm scratchin' my butt mom." It was HILARIOUS! And what made it really funny was that a 3 year old was telling me this and it was like, Duh, mom what do you think I am doing?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! If she was a boy, she would have been peeing. Count your blessings.

Dianna said...

FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY!