Friday, April 9, 2010

Reese's 3rd Birthday

I wish I wasn't a total slacker, but I guess it is just something I have to admit. I go on a posting kick for a day and then it takes forever to do another, but it is what it is, I guess. So Reese's party was way back on March 12. We went to McDonald's because she loves "mickey donald's." And, what can I say, they had a blast! She LOVES Mickey Mouse, so we got her a Mickey cake and they all got happy meals and I guess that is all a 3 year old needs to keep herself happy. And on her actual birthday we got to enjoy the fine cuisine of Cici's Pizza, Reese's choice.


Of course, I couldn't get Reese to look at me for the group picture


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great to see this birthday party. Seems like birthday girl had an enjoyable day. Last month I also arranged my niece’s birthday at one of best NYC venues. Did fabulous arrangements with my friend’s help. The birthday girl was very happy to see arrangements and her day turned out incredible.