Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to do a quick post and tell all of our friends and family how grateful I am for everything they do and are for us. We are so blessed to have all the people we have in our lives and I am so grateful for that. I am grateful for he free country we live in, even though we may complain too much sometimes. I am grateful to be a part of the gospel and the blessing that it has been in my life. I am especially grateful for my Savior and the sacrifice He made for each of us. I am truly grateful for my two beautiful girls and the blessings they are to us. I am grateful for Ryan and the hard work he does and the things he does to provide for us. I love this time around the holidays because it gives us a kick start to remember how many blessings we have and how grateful we need to be for everything we have been given. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and remembers all the wonderful things they are blessed with from now until next Thanksgiving:)

No comments: