Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanksgiving

We went to Colorado Springs for Thanksgiving this year to spend it with Ryan'a sister's family and his parents were also in town. The kids had fun playing with their cousins and I had fun playing with their baby kitty, Snowflake. I love that cat, she would just climb up and cuddle in my lap. I had to get a snapshot of waht it is like after Thanksgiving dinner, hence Ryan sleeping on the couch. Except, oh wait, funny thing, that was BEFORE dinner. Yeah can we say LAZY? :)




On our way to Katie's house we made a pit stop at Garden of the Gods and got some family pictures. I was dying of heat because, go figure, it was like a heat wave that day. It was super sunny so we were all squinting, but you get what you get and you don't throw a fit, right?

No comments: