Thursday, November 19, 2009

Getting closer

Okay, so the basement is getting so close to being done, YEA!!!! So I thought I would post some pics. The purple and green room is the kdis playroom and I have one big purple wall that you can't see here. Any ideas of how to spice that one up? The bathroom counter is obvisouly not done yet, Ryan is building a tile top for it. The mirror is MIA becuase I have not found one yet. Other than that, just some painting and window sills and carpet left and we are there! The purple and green look a little different on here than they really do in the basement. And while I am at it, I just have to say how impressed and proud I am of Ryan for doing the whole thing. I never could have figured out the electrical and all of the other stuff. He constantly picks at himself if one tiny thing is wrong, but I think he did an awesome job!





No comments: