Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Summer

I know it has been forever since I have done this, I have had several people ask me what the heck has been going on. Summer was crazier even though I wasn't working for some reason. So our summer started off with a trip to Breckenridge with some friends, the Higginbothams, over Memorial Day weekend. We rented a big condo and the kids had a blast playing and fishing and making pottery and picnicking, etc... Ryan took our friend, Cory, and showed him the ropes of shooting and bike riding UP the side of a mountain. We all had a realy fun time, especially playing games at night after the kids went to bed.

Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints


No comments: