Thursday, August 25, 2011

Reese-isms

Reese just says the funniest things sometimes. We went to lunch with Ryan today and I took her to the bathroom when we got there and we were being sort of quiet since we were in the office building. So she asks me, "Why is dad being quiet mom?" And I said, "I don't know just becasue it is quiet in here." So she says, "I guess dad's just a quiet boy." So then I was eating a sandwich that had sprouts on it. She looked at me and goes, "Mom, there's grass on your sandwich." The way she said it was so funny, like she just couldn't understand why I was eating grass. Two minutes later she tells me to try her soda, the falvor was cherry vanilla creme. So I tried it and I said, "Mmm, that's good." She asks,"What flavor is it mom?" So I tell her the flavor and she goes, "Oh that's why it's so juicy and smooth."

No comments: