Thursday, August 12, 2010

Montana

Our next adventure of the summer was to Montana to visit my grandpa and other relatives, plus my parents and sisters were up there with my two nephews. Unfortunately Ryan could not come because of work, but he kept himself busy hiking in Colorado. We flew into Spokane and my parents picked us up and drove us back to Montana. We did plenty of fun things and then we ALL drove back in "the rig" together (aka my parents RV). It was fun and the kids loved hangin' out in Montana.

Grandpa and Elle

Great Gramps with the kids


All week it was a contest between Aunt Dianne and Aunt Laura who was the favorite aunt and Laura took first place most of the time, but now that we are back in Colorado, Dianne is the favorite. I think it has to do with who is in the closest proximity. Elle, being the little diplomat she is, would always say both were her favorite.

No comments: