Friday, August 13, 2010

Hiawatha Trail

Our next adventure in Montana was riding the 11 mile Hiawatha trail at the Montana-Idaho Border. It was super pretty and a really fun ride. There were big dark tunnels that we went through and big tall bridges. Reese fell asleep (goodness knows how becuase it was sooo bumpy) on the last ten minutes of the ride. We had to take a bus back up to the cars and Reese said, "I can't wait to tell my daddy that I rode on a bus." Out of all the things to tell him, that was what she wanted to tell him. Back up at the cars we walked a little ways up the trail to this really pretty waterfall that the kdis played by and then returned the bikes and made the two hour trek back to Great Grandpas house.





The whole crew-Reese, Elle, and I, my parents, my two sisters and their two boys, and my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin Kelly Jo


Sam, Elle, and Jake


Reese and Aunt Laura

No comments: