Monday, August 20, 2012

New School Year

I cannot believe summer is over! It is ridiculous! And what is even more ridiculous is that Reese is in Kindergarten. It was all I could do to not start crying when Ryan and I dropped her off this morning. And Miss Elle is in 3rd grade which is crazy also! Poor Elle kind of got thrown to the wolves this morning because she goes to a different side of the school now to go in and we wanted to watch Reese go in. But Linda took her in for us, so at least she was not completely on her own. She didn't seem to care though.
Reese waiting to go in with Miss Mecham

1 comment:

The Higginbothams said...

So cute. I hope they had a good first day. Why did Reese start already when the rest of the district starts kindergarten Thursday?
You're baby is in school now! I'm sure it was hard, but I know you're going to love it.