Thursday, September 29, 2011

Scary!

We went rock climbing with our friends last month and I thought it was scary. Jesse is a rock climber so he has all the gear and we tagged along with them. Elle and Reese both did it and did really well, but me on the other hand, I am a whimp. We are on the edge of a mountain and right below us is the highway. I looked down and about threw up. Ryan got almost to the top and probably could have kept going if he had shoes that fit him. Jesse's shoes were a little small on him. I will spare you all the pictures of me and my backside. I thought rapelling was scary too. Let's just say the whole thing was a lot different than climbing on a rock wall in a gym.

Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints

See what I mean about the highway being right below?!

Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints

1 comment:

Rachel B. said...

Awww, come on. We wanna see pictures of your back side! :) I've only been rapelling once and I was so freaked. It's much scarier than it looks! So impressed that you all tried it!