Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Our little vixen

Reese told us that Joshua in her class kissed her one day. We asked her where and she said, "on the forehead..." she paused for a moment and then said, "he doesn't kiss me a lot at school." The next day on the way to school, she was telling me about it again and I said, "Joshua is not allowed to kiss you, you need to tell him not to." She replied, "He can if he wants to mom." So I said, "No boys are allowed to kiss you until you are old, old, old." To which she then replied, "Well, Joshua is almost 5 and I am almost 4 mom."

2 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Hahahahaha! This is too funny. I love that they think they are so old. Joshua IS almost 5...gees Rachel, relax. ;) Good luck with that one. Such a funny story!

The Higginbothams said...

I can imagine that Reese is going to be boy crazy long before Elle gets to that point. Funny girl.