Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dance Your Heart Out

Reese did dance for the past couple of months and it was so cute. They had a recital last week and did a tap dance to ABC by Jacksons and a ballet dance to Santa Claus Is Comin to Town. She was totally into the makeup and everything. After her dance at rehearsal she said, "When do I get to go back on stage mom?" It reminded me of Elle saying she was born with a tutu on when she first started dance. And then Reese told me, "Mom I like wearing makeup!" She doesn't do the dances all that well, but she always has her feet turned out perfetly. There are two videos at the end of the post.


For some reason the camera videoed a little blurry and white, but she is second from the end.

1 comment:

The Higginbothams said...

Awe, she's just darling in that tutu! I just can't understand why she would love make-up. Haha, good job Reese!