Friday, March 19, 2010

Cookie madness is OVER!

Oh, beloved girl scout cookies! I am so glad to be done with them. Elle ended up with a grand total of 400 boxes. None of that was door to door except our street. The rest were church people, family, Ryan's work, and Linda sold a bunch for us. So she gets all kinds of fun junk now to add to her collections. Her and Ryan did one booth sale outside of Wal-Mart so she could earn her Me and My Guy patch. Then her and I did one at King Soopers. It was so funny, becuase they would jump right in front of people or jump up on their carts. A lot of people would be like, "Well I dont want any but I will just give you some money becuase these kids are too cute to pass up." But her troop did so well that they earned a trip to Disney On Ice and a sleepover at a laser tag place. And then we are going to do some service projects with the rest of the money they earned.

No comments: